Sunday, November 18, 2012

Seasons Simming :)

Hello Simmers! My name is Tara, and I LOVE sims. I have every expansion pack, except for Late night (Christmas!) And Master Suite. I have a ton of CC and stuff from the store.

I just got Seasons.. And here are my pictures. Sorry, I'm totally going to spam you right now. Haha.
Here we go......
This sim was from an old game, but I thought he was cute.
And heres his Dad. A genie. :)





This is the family I started seasons with.
Theirs also 2 toddlers, but no pictures of them.











There home.

Mom and daughter skating on Leisure day.



I thought this picture was so cute!
Mom is a pretty good skater!




What are you looking at?
Skating together.





His face painting failed. DAD ANGRY!
Well, hers worked!

Mom is ballon fighting with Dad
Enjoying a meal.

Anyone else see the afro?
3 of the gnomes. This one is making a snow angel!



Wildflowers

 Fireworks!

















 My new sim. Aint she perty?
My giftgiving party.

 He got coal. HAHA!



A feast party.


Skating fail.
 Evil snowman.
Rain in the winter.
Christmas lights
Trails in the snow!!
Snowmen; Classic.





My sims building snowmen.






The view from my sims car.

Sunset Valley covered in snow.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment